Rafting in Nepal-Top 5 white water rivers for rafting
Nepal is famous in the world for its water resources due to is vast water resources. The fast flowing river like Marshyangdi, Seti, Trishuli, Bhotekhosi, They all originate form the Himalayas and flow to the lower land. Due to this reasons, river rafting in the Nepalese white river is something like from Heaven adventures.
Due to this reasons many people come to our country to enjoy the joy of rafting int the white river. In Nepal, you get the chance to experience the world’s best rafting rivers. Similarly, Camping with campfire overnight on the bank of river offers the best memories that you never and eve will have.
Global Link Tours & Travel offers the adventures like White water river rafting in Nepal. This adventure is for the people who want to experience the best challenging rafting adventure in Nepal.
#Rafting in Nepal-Top 5 white water rivers for rafting
1. Marsyangdi River
Marsyangdi river is one of the Best Rafting Rivers in the world said the rafter around the world.
The Marsyangdi River flows east through an Arun valley around Manang and meets to the south of the Trisuli River at Mugling.
The river passes through narrow gorges and canyons and gets past the spectacular Annapurna Mountains. This river rafting was opened for commercial rafting in 1996. This River offer strongest commitment from both crew and guide for conquering the ultimate challenge.
2. Trishuli River
Want to experience the River diversity of demography, landscapes, and cultural heritage and the flora and fauna of Nepal? So then go for the rafting in Trishuli river. There you get the chance to experience thrills of white-water on the course of short adventure trip.
Can easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan National Park.
Attraction of rafting in this river
- Chance to see Scenic valleys and impressive gorges,
- Breathtaking rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
- Special for those looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids,
- With beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment.
- But there are numerous exciting rapids on the rivers as well. The exciting rapids make your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water
If you are rafting in Nepal. Do not miss to raft in Trishuli river.
3. Rafting in Sun Koshi River
When you raft on Sun Khosi river, you will have longest trip in Himalayan region.
Rafting in Sun Koshi River begins from Dolalghat to end the trip at Chatara, down in the plain.
Major attraction of the Rafting in Sun Koshi river:
- Excellent trip for intermediate and advanced kayakers.
- Chance to come down from the snow-capped mountains, passing through the hills and plains,
- Great gorges and canyons offers a fascinating river trip.
- Giant waves on the river are overwhelming.
- the world-class rapids, stunning scenery, great camping sites, tranquil evenings, vibrant culture and bounteous wildlife, all make your trip one of the world’s best river journeys
Make your rafting more adventure by rafting in Sun Koshi river.
4. Rafting in Kaligandaki river
When you raft in this river, you will experience the wonderful adventure while passing through superb scenes, wildlife, unexplored remote villages, challenging rapids, terrific gorges, pristine jungles, and sandy beaches.
Attraction of rafting in this river
- Can complete your Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Enjoy the beautiful moment of your life while adventuring at Kali Gandaki.
- While passing through world’s deepest gorge, Kaligandiki Gorge, you can have the chances of viewing spectacular Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Massifs.
- Experience the local culture, visit sacred places along the river with thrilling and exciting experiences and make this trip a lifetime adventure.
- Also suitable for a self-sufficient kayak trip for intermediate and expert kayakers.
5. Seti River rafting
Seti river will be stunning trip for those who want to experience some of the stunning river scenery in Nepal without the intensity of complex or challenging rapids.
Now lets see the attraction of Seti river rafting
- This rafting is suitable for family trips and it is the best river to learn kayaking in Nepal.
- You will find the journey really a pleasant and picturesque.
- This trip offers beautiful mountain views of Annapurna South, Fish-tail and Lamjung Himal.
- Trip which takes you to the yard of Mother Nature.
- The warm and beautiful river passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys.
- It is an excellent river even for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip. Throughout the trip, there will be much scope for exploration, photography and bird watching.
- One also has the opportunity to swim or just relax on the sandy beach of the river.
So if you want to experience the white water river rafting in Nepal, Come to Global link Tours & Travel