1. Only use Authorized Tourist Buses.
2. Always ask for a Ticket & keep it safely.
3. Only use Government authorized Travel Agencies.
4. Always take precautions against fake Jewellers & Gem dealers.
5. Always take care of your belongings.
6. Don’t be familiar with hawkers & street venders.
7. In case of loss or theft, immediately contact the tourist police or nearest police station, or your agent for help.
8. Always notice the taxi & Bus Number before using those vehicles.
9. Never leave your luggage & other valuables unattended at any time.
10. Always find your embassy to get help or file any complain if it is serious.
11. Only use authorized porters from your travel agency or hotel.
12. Exchange foreign currency only at authorized exchanges and beware of pick pockets.
13. Carry certified copies of your documents & leave the originals along with valuables in the safe deposit of your hotel.