Attraction of Jungle safari in Nepal
Nepal is rich in the natural resources as jungles and wildlife. As the rare animals Thus, Jungle safari can be the most thrilling and adventurous activities in Nepal.
Global link Tours and Travel is the most famous travel agency in Nepal. We plan and organise the different adventurous activities in Nepal.
Do you ever thought of Jungle safari in Nepal??
Yes! You are right. On the other hand, the most thrilling adventurous activities Jungle safari can be the most exciting experience you have. In the jungle you can experience, elephant back safaris, bush walking, bird watching, canoeing, recreation activities and cultural programs, depending on which park you choose to go to. We are going to discuss
Attraction of Jungle safari in Nepal
#Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park:
Chitwan National Park is the first National Park of Nepal is situated 162 km south of Kathmandu in Chitwan District. It covers an area of 937 sq. km. The park includes hilly areas covered by deciduous Sal forest, floodplains of Narayani, Rapti. This ecologically diverse area is a heaven of a wild variety of flora fauna.
Attraction of Chitwan National Park
- It is Only ultimate homeland for the Asian One-horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger leopard, deer, sloth bear, Rhesus monkey, Wild boar, Jackals, civets, mongooses, cats and snakes.
- Also home to Crocodiles and the Extraordinary Gangetic dolphins.
- Chitwan is also a Bird-watcher’s delight with more than four hundred migrant and local species birds recorded. As, it is Home for Cormorants, Herons, Egrets, Storks, Cranes, Ducks, Woodpeckers, Hawks, Osprey, Falcons, Kestrel, Parakeets, Ibis, Kites, Cuckoos, Kingfishers, Swallows, Orioles, Babblers and many others.
- To Watch the Culture Dance: Chitwan is the region where many ethnic groups are met and their own culture and customs are still alive. Folk musical tradition vary among Nepal’s many ethnic groups.
Jungle walk, canoe trip, Jeep Drive, Bird watching, Tharu village walks are the ways of the Jungle safari. For this reason, you will definitely love this place and love to experience the wildlife.
#Safari in Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve is situated in Saptari and Sunsari districts in eastern Nepal. Similarly, the forest of this reserve is the habitat of wild buffaloes, hog deer, wild boar, spotted deer, blue bell and jackals.
Attraction of Jungle safari:
- Observation of the Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Local culture and tradition
- Bird Watching
- Rafting on Sapata Koshi River
- Drive to the Koshi Barrage to view some bird-life and fresh water Dolphins
- Endangered Gangetic Dolphin
- Enjoy and explore the varieties of birds
Thus, Jungle Safari in this Wildlife reserve would be the best choice that you would made.
#Bardia National Park-Experience Wonderful Jungle Safari
This national park is situated in the mid far western Terai on the eastern banks of the karnali river with an area of 968 sq. km.
Attraction of This park-
- largest and most undisturbed wilderness area in the Terai
- Dense with sal trees , grass lands, savannah and many more forest.
- Animal like the Rhinoceros , wild elephant , tiger , swamp deer, black duck, gharial crocodile and gigantic dolphin , Bengal florican , Lesser florican , silvered mesia sarus cranes’s homeland.
- More then 200 species of resident and migratory birds are found thriving in the wilderness of the Park .
Jungle Activities in Bardia are visiting to the crocodile Breeding Center, Jeep Drive, Rafting at Karnali river
Elephant Safari, Jungle/Nature Walk Cultural Programme.
There is no doubt that you will hate these places. Thus, finally I hope that after reading the above attraction, you will definitely experience the wilderness of Nepalese wildlife.
Call to us if you need any assistance or want to know more.