Advice for Online Visa Applicants for Nepal
In order to avoid long queues and unnecessary problems, the Immigration Authority of Nepal is on the process of submitting complete Online Visa Application form! To do that, here are few things you need to prepare:
- Please keep your valid passport at hand.
- Ready a recent digital photograph (size: 1.5” x 1.5”) in your removable device to upload your photograph for the application.
- Gather beforehand
- Detailed information of permanent residence address, and
- detailed address in Nepal.
- You need to provide telephone numbers—land-line/mobile.
- Email address is essentail too.
- The submitted application will remain in the system for 15 days. After 15 days, the application will be deleted automatically from the system.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, a receipt will be sent to your email immediately.
- Print the receipt and keep it with you as you need to produce it before the Immigration Authority.
- For your convenience, the deadline to contact the Immigration Authority will be mentioned in the receipt.
- The receipt also mentions about the documents you need to produce before the Immigration Authority.
- Please contact the Immigration Authority within 15 days after the submission of application.
- For example, if you submit your extension application today, and your visa is expiring the next day, on the third day if you visit the Department of Immigration, you will have to pay late fee of that day. In order to prevent this sort of hassle, please submit your extension application on time and get your visa renewed before crossing the expiry date.
- When you contact the Immigration Authority, please make sure you have the receipt and proper documents with you including the necessary fee.
Fee structure for Tourist Visa in Nepal
- a) US $ 25 for 15 days Visa
- b) US$ 40 for 30 days Visa
- c) US$ 100 For 90 days Visa